Wednesday, November 12, 2014

THE FRAGRANCE OF LIFE'S JOYS



FRAGRANCE OF LIFE'S JOYS

 The joy of knowing Jesus is in my life brings me
into the Garden of Prayer

As I pray, I know that the Lord Jesus Christ is my strength,
my guide, and my shield.   He is the Rock of my salvation.
He is the Only Light in this dark world.

        The flowers of the Lord's Garden are more precious than
anything we could ever plant.    God is at work in your life and 
mine, helping us cope with everything that comes into our life.

        John 15.7  Jesus tells us that "if you abide in me, and 
my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it 
shall be done to you.

         Let us go on, letting the Father prune us and clip our branches that we might have FRUIT,  MORE FRUIT, AND MUCH FRUIT.  Let us go on, that we might have the J O Y of Jesus love in our life.   The fragrance of lilacs is sweet, and that of roses poignant, but the fragrance of God's Love is ever more rewarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment